General

Thanks for stopping by to submit your enhancement ideas! Lucity software is successful because of the enhancement and design ideas we receive from our users. Below you’ll see the entries the Lucity user community has submitted – be sure to vote for the ones you’d like to see incorporated. To submit a suggestion for a specific application, just click on the product group to the right.

I suggest you ...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Allow Work Order Templates to be available in Lucity Mobile

I want the filed to save time on populating repetitive fields. So I create a WO Template with most of the info needed...
    What is the use of Work Order Templates if the field can't access them? They are the ones that would benefit the most. I honestly thought I was creating WO templates for them, just to realize they can't access the templates. This will greatly improve the way the field creates Non FA's.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Option to save pictures to the device when adding photos on Lucity Mobile.

Several field workers have asked me about this capability. Data collectors want to be able to review the photos they have been taking in a day or week all together in one place, rather than having to tap through structures and individually viewing photos.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Incorrect password notification message

When a user enters an incorrect password there is not message that the password was entered incorrectly. When an incorrect password is entered the login screen just sits there and the Login button is missing. Typically users or at least newer users, believe Lucity is not working when this happens.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Single User Email Notifications

We would like the ability to receive notifications from requests to our Department Head only, when WOs are complete or a task is added to a WO that stems from his request.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Add Work Order sub table to Work Flow Task Setup

It would sometimes be helpful to see all the work orders created with a particular task when you're in the Work Flow Task Setup, as can be done in the PM setup. Perhaps this is better as a report, in which case perhaps such a report could be included/provided.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add computer software to the IT module

Add computer software to the new IT module to track licensed software that is assigned to users.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Copy user permissions to another existing user

I have a few test users that I use to troubleshoot permissions with. I would like to be able to take a existing user that may be having problems and copy those permissions over to one of my test users. Our set up features some granular permissions so I have to disassociate and then associate permissions. This would also be useful when people make lateral job transfers in our organization. Thanks a lot!
    Jamie

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Create a field to check for duplicate work orders

We receive duplicate work requests from customers. We need a way to flag or create a field to check to see if it is a duplicate work request to prevent creating multiple work orders for the same problem at the same location.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. In Request form add a button to open work orders

Currently, when you are looking at the request form you have to click on 5 different buttons to open a work order. Could you add a button to make this a one step process from the request form?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Restrict access to reports

Would like to use the report groups to allow or restrict access to reports. We have several reports that should only be accessed by supervisors.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Option to include Work Requester's Name & information in Work Orders for in-house applications

I can see why by default a Citizen's requester's name & info is not included when a Work Order is generated from a request, but for in-house applications; it would be nice for the requester's information to be included in the Work Order.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Additional Fields for SMBMPSO Table

We would like to have additional fields added to the SMBMPSO table.
    The addition of a Custom Tab with 10 of each of the following would be helpful. (Picklist, Date, Numeric, Free form text)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add to toolbox

Enable user (administrator?) to add items to a module's respective toolbox

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. We need HH:MM filed on equipment inspection form. The table name is EFEQUIPINS

On some regulatory equipment inspections , we need to enter the time of inspection. Currently their is no user defined filed which can be customized to accept time in HH:MM format. We need to two these fields so that we can enter start time and end time of the inspection.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add street ID fields in subsegment grid pavement management module

Add to street, from street and subsegment code (unique ID) to the subsegment grid in 17r2

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Inspection to Work Order Carry Over

When creating a Work Order from an Inspection, add the ability to populate the Main Task & add sub tasks/problems based on the true/false or code/type value of certain fields in the Inspection.

For example: While doing an Inspection on a Fleet vehicle the inspector marks the field for Break Pad as "Requires Replacement", then when the inspector checks the "Needs Repair" field and saves the Inspection the Work Order that is generated would have the Fleet vehicle attached to the Work Order and have a Task for Replace Break Pads also attached to the Work Order.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Quick Lookup plug-in for Vendors

When creating a quick lookup plug in there is no option to choose Vendors in warehouse inventory only parts. It would help when trying to find a vendor.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add a Project sub-sub-grid under the Master Project Management sub-grid in the Work Programs View

Additionally, it would be helpful to have a Work Order sub-sub-sub-grid under the Project sub-sub-grid. And within the Project Module, it would be helpful to have a Work Order sub-grid (not just a Project Task sub-grid).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Templates for projects in master projects

When we create a master project, there should be 7 or 8 projects automatically added with a -# for the project number. For example: I have a master project of 161734 - 7th ave reconstruction. I know that it will need ROW, testing, design, PIO, construction, etc... It would be nice that when the master project is created, projects for 161734 - PIO automatically is created, linked to the master. That way our staff can't forget to add sections that are needed.
    Thank you!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. An additional tab similar to the BMP Site Milestones module named Point of Action

We are requesting a new tab/module called Point of Action. This module will be used to track different stages of the BMP improvement plans to upgrade/repairs BMPs.

Please double the amount of fields in the current custom tab of the milestone module and include in the new tab as well.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base